Find Andy Street TeamPosted: January 15, 2012
Let’s see how many posters we can get posted today! A big thank you to those already out on this cold day hitting the streets! Please read the following to see how you can help…
We have a poster to download and print.
Here are some ideas where to distribute signs:
- Telephone poles (no STOP signs)
- Delivery drivers (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Ask stores and gas stations to hand a sign. Restaurants, especially fast food places that have a drive-up window! Lots of traffic there.
- Veterinary offices
- Train Stations: put flyers on the cars parked there. Greens Farms has 466 spots, Southport has maybe 200, and Westport has 1,200!
- Neighbors mail boxes and walk door-to-door
- Hand posters to dog walkers or anyone you see walking or working outside
- Tape a poster to your car window.
Don’t forget to mention to people that Andy is friendly but scared so don’t chase him and to call 781-264-5243 immediately, has been lost since 12/31/2011 and there is a $1000 reward!
Any suggestions or ideas where to distribute signs please comment below and we’ll add it to the list. Thanks everyone!